About Walks




I leave the office foaming, hands shaking, thinking of every possible way to leave everything behind and start fresh somewhere new and exciting.

-Stupid day, stupid clients, stupid inbox of emails to read and files to send.

-Stupid text!

Nausea all over again.

And....breathe.

I get home, change clothes, put on trainers and close the door behind me in less than 10 minutes.. My inner sloth went missing today.

It's cold and about to start raining, but I need to lose myself outside for a moment. Away from everything that's annoying and making my head spin.

One hour to lose myself in songs, thoughts and story ideas.

I walk to the beat of music forgetting what's bothering me, feeling adrenaline taking over me, singing along to the music, quite aware of how insane I must look to runners passing by.

I couldnt give a shit.

A familiar song comes on, I picture a valley, trees, an endless road and feels so real.

I breathe slowly. Look up to those dark clouds I love so much.

There is hope.

I feel good.

With my lightnin' bolts a glowin'
I can see where I am goin' 



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas