About Closed Doors



I stand in front of that door, keys in hand.

I think over and over again of what happened. Every moment, laughter and shared smiles. Our plans to take over the world.

I also remember being hit so hard that it blinded me and we couldnt move on.

Dont blame me. Dont hate me for letting go and not believing.

I could believe in everything you said, but right now I believe in me and in who I am.

And I know there are things we can't let go. Or even better, I can't let go.

I keep thinking of Drummond: Be eternal while it lasts.

And it lasted, if you think about it.

In this life of ours, where everything changes in a heartbeat. It was eternal, even if for a second.

We lived. Passionately.

We shared wine, music, passions, frustrations, pain, hurt, the past, future plans...

We just didnt share a life.

And that's ok too, We learn from it.

I dont think having an end makes it all a failure. it all worked out in that space of time called us.

I lock the door, throw away the keys and walk to the unknown.

You are there, somewhere. As a chapter now.

But this story is mine.





"E não vem dizer que é errado,
Você sabe o que aconteceu.
Boa parte de mim vai embora,
A sua parte que hoje sou eu."



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas